Sex on Tumblr:
Sex in Real Life:
(Is this planking sex?)
9) How important do I think education is?
EXTREMELY, I recently discovered something about myself: I really enjoy learning. Not that I haven’t enjoyed learning before this point, but I did not recognize my own techniques of learning as valuable. I could ramble forever,
but in short: I measure success in how much you know, understand, and how capable you are of understanding.
“a good thinker knows what they do not know. a good thinker will prove themselves wrong. a good thinker is not afraid to think.”
12) 5 guys you find attractive:
1) Eric Parmer. ;]
2) My poops. (the boofriend, my honey bunches of oats, lovebug, poopybutt. tohneezsh)
3) (do I have to know them in real life?) ryan gosling duh.
4) robert francis
5) um. I’m not really attracted to anyone. I just think some guys are cute every now and then, but not full on attraction. I guess any male scorpio. ha. what a cliche`
29) 5 weird things you like
1) Sex research/facts.
2) Dream interpretations
3) Lying on the floor with the lights off and my eyes closed, listening to music.
4) Directing my dreams into a certain plot (‘tis possible)
5) Collecting spoons.
24) 5 words/phrases that make you laugh.
ten points for knowing the source
“Well hello miss lady”
“you gotta poop?
“seewhatit taste like”
“all the bacon and eggs you have”
to name a few :]
3) a book you love: hmm. difficult question. I am not what you would call a novel reader, so I am going to say it’s a tie between
dr. sharon moalem’s “how sex works”
and pablo neruda’s “Selected poems”
6) your views on mainstream music: :] I’m glad you asked ha. My take on music is that music is music. I feel bad that under the radar artists are not getting the praise for talent and content as they should be compared to mainstream pop stars, but that’s the listener’s fault. We have becomed accustomed to enjoying whatever we hear on the radio because it’s easier, but there is a lot of good music out there that no one is paying attention to. Yes it is sad, but you can’t blame the pop stars for being popular. I’ll admit it, I like a lot of rap, hip-hop, pop, dance, indie, etc, oldies, whatever. But I do take time to explore other music. Mainstream music is just catchier and prettier. It does not make it any less or any more music. Music is music.
27) A quote you try to live by:
“Don’t allow your limitations overshadow your talents.”
30) One thing you are excited for:
Um, seeing Matt & Kim on Oct. 6th…along with My Chemical Romance haha…and Blink 182